Please try to provide us with the correct ring size when you place your order. Your local jewelry store can provide you with the accurate size by measuring your finger or another ring of the correct size. Alternatively, have a look at our ring sizing guide. You should know that this doesn't guarantee a completely accurate measurement.
Tips for measuring your ring size
- Your ring size may change during the day-the best time to measure is at the end of the day when the fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold as your fingers could be up to a half size smaller than usual.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, it should be loose enough to slide over your knuckle, but not to fall off.
- If the ring you choose is wider than 1cm we recommend choosing a full size larger than your normal, beacause it will feel tighter than a ring with a narrower width.
How to Measure your Ring Size
- Take a thin stip of paper and wrap it around the finger , on which you want to wear the ring.
- With a pen mark the spot where the ends overlap.
- Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in milllimeters.
Our tip is to repeat the process 3-4 times before you insert your measurement